Τετάρτη, Μαΐου 25, 2011

ΑΘΑΝΑΤΕΣ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΕΣ



I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby
(Dorothy Fields / Jimmy McHugh)
1928
Gee, but it's tough
To be broke, kid,
It's not a joke, kid,
It's a curse!
My luck is changing,
It's gotten From simply rotten
To something worse!


Who knows,
Someday I will win too,
I'll begin to
Reach my prime.
Now, though
I see what our end is,
All I can spend is
Just my time!


I can't give you anything but love, baby.
That's the only thing I've plenty of, baby.
Dream awhile,
Scheme awhile,
We're sure to find
Happiness,
And I guess,
All those things you've always pined for


Gee, I'd like to see you looking swell, my little baby.
Diamond bracelets Woolworth doesn't sell, baby.
Till that lucky day you know darned well, baby,
I can't give you anything but love


Till that lucky day you know darned well, baby,
I can't give you anything but love.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Επιστροφή στην Άνοιξη με κακό καιρό: Έκτακτο Δελτίο Επιδείνωσης Καιρού από την ΕΜΥ για Παρασκευή και Σάββατο

      emy.gr Έκτακτο Δελτίο Επιδείνωσης Καιρού (ΕΔΕΚ) https://www.boatfishing.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/ektakto-deltio-thyellodon-an...