Παρασκευή, Ιουνίου 11, 2010

ΑΝΤΙΣΤΟΙΧΙΕΣ
1. Η ΠΟΙΗΣΗ

Barnabe Googe
( 11 Ιουνίου 1540 - 1594)

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind


The oftener seen, the more I lust,
The more I lust, the more I smart,
The more I smart, the more I trust,
The more I trust, the heavier heart;
The heavy hearty breeds mine unrest,
Thy absence, therefore, like I best.
The rarer seen, the lest in mind,
The less in mind, the lesser pain,
The lesser pain, less grief I find,
The lesser grief, the greater gain,
The greater gain, the merrier I,
The further off, the more I joy,
The more I joy, the happier life,
The happier life, less hurts annoy,
The lesser hurts, pleasure most rife:
Such pleasures rife shall I obtain
When distance doth depart us twain.


2. Η ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ

Claudio Giovanni Antonio Monteverdi

(1567-1643)
"Sì dolce è il tormento" (1624)

Sì dolce è il tormento che in seno mi sta
ch'io vivo contento per cruda beltà...
nel ciel di bellezza s'accreschi fierezza et manchi pietà
che sempre qual scoglio all'onda d'orgoglio mia fede sarà...


La speme fallace rivolgami il piè
diletto né pace non scendano a me
e l'empia ch'adoro mi nieghi ristoro di buona mercè
tra doglia infinita, tra speme tradita vivrà la mia fe'...


(Per foco e per gelo riposo non ho
nel porto del Cielo riposo haverò...
se colpo mortale con rigido strale il cor m'impiagò
cangiando mia sorte col dardo di morte il cor sanerò...)

Se fiamma d'amore già mai non sentì
quel rigido core ch'il cor mi rapì
se nega pietate la cruda beltate che l'alma invaghì
ben fia che dolente pentita e languente sospirami un dì...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΑΧΙΛΛΕΩΣ ΚΑΡΑΜΑΝΛΗΣ: ΑΗΔΙΑ...

    Οργή από την εμφάνιση Καραμανλή στη Βουλή (topontiki.gr)